April 28, 2018 - 8:00pm
This breakout ensemble, whose performances attract legions of fans from classical and world music, has been hailed by some as “the future of chamber music.” Said the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, “They are four classical musicians playing with the energy of young rock stars....”
Their program will include:
- Selections from Bach’s Art of the Fugue
- Bella by Barlight by John Lurie (b. 1952)
- BTT by Colin Jacobsen (b. 1978)
- Blueprint by Caroline Shaw (b. 1982)
- Beethoven’s String Quartet No. 11 in F minor, Opus 95
Students are free!
Please remember that students 18 and under are admitted free. No reservations are needed, just come to the ticket desk to request the student ticket.
Friends of Music Concerts, Inc., is a 501 (c)(3) tax-deductible non-profit organization